Support and help in crisis
Oulun kriisikeskus (Oulu Crisis Centre) offers short term councelling and guidance in crisis situations for anyone living or staying in Finland.
You don’t need a referral to book an appointment, only experience of crisis is enough. Common reasons for client to seek help from Oulun kriisikeskus.
- difficult situatuon in life
- relationship and family problems
- sudden losses
- accidents, violence
- short term councelling (1-5 appointments) with professional crisisworker
- no medical services available
- if you wish, you may remain anonymous
- our services are free of charge
Some of the staff at the Crisis Centre are able to have discussions in English
To book an appointment, please call 044 3690 500
Monday to Friday
9 am – 2 pm